Not sure what to type into the Search for box or not getting the results you expect? Then read on.
- Search is case insensitive i.e. it does not care about upper or lower case. It will return the same results for the search terms pop , Pop and POP.
- Search terms that are enclosed by double quotation marks e.g. "stone age" will be treated as a single phrase and an exact match will be performed on that phrase.
- If double quotation marks are omitted, all the words in the search term will be matched individually.
- The search term and will include words such as And, and, Andalucia, android, husband and dandy in the search results.
- The search term "lead mine" will include phrases such as Lead Mine, lead miners and mislead miners in the search results but not lead ore or leading mine.
- The search term lead mine (no double quotes) will include words such as lead, leader, pleading, mine, miners and histamine in the search results.